Permanent Make-Up Eyeliner
The eyes are the jewels of the face. Eyeliner is the easiest way to enhance the beauty of the eyes. It will only take a few minutes to assess your eye shape and discuss your width and color preference. Whether you want liner on just the top or both the top and bottom is entirely up to you. Subtle and natural or Smoldering and Dramatic can be done at Narisara 3D Eyebrow.
A top of the line topical anesthetic is used to maximize reducing any if at all discomfort. We will only proceed once the shape and color is approved by both the technician as well as the client. You are in complete control of your Permanent Eyeliner treatment.
Permanent Eyeliner is a godsend for those who:
1. Have difficulty applying eye liner because of poor sight or unsteady hands.
2. Those allergic to regular eye makeup causing eyes to water or itch. Worry no more, Narisara uses pigments that are hypo-allergenic.
3. Those with thin or non existent lashes.
4. Have trouble finding eyeliner that won’t smudge throughout the day or stay in place till the end of the night.
5. Want to look years younger? Sheila Bella knows every trick in the book when it comes lifting the appearance of an eye.
Eyeliner : Classic permanent eyeliner
is a shading technique used in the line of the lashes to produce the appearance of thicker and fuller eyelashes; also called a barely there eyeliner. This technique is gives the look of natural and understated beauty.
eyeliner Is the placement of color pigment on the upper and lower eyelids. This is a popular technique and gives a refined and polished look to the eyes.
Thickness, length, and color of the liner are determined by client preference with the help of our artist's recommendation for the style that will best suit an individual's features.
Water liner or Wet Line
The waterline is on the Narrow wet part just above the lower lash line. Doing the water line defines and shapes your eyes and Can make them pop. It looks really good on , really Big or wide eyes.
***A $100 deposit will be required to guarantee services at the time of booking. If you cancel for any reason no less than 24 hours in advance, or do not arrive on the specified appointment date payment is non-refundable.